About Me

Hi everyone, I guess im gonna tell you guys a lil bit about myself since im new in this school. Im from VIETNAM. I'm nice, but don't mess with me. Skinny but very well fed. Can't dance but love to.. Seem busy but technically only work on the weekends. Talkative but very shy. hahha...ok I lied. I'm not shy either. Know lots of people but have very few friends. Can't always be there for my friends and family, but love them so very much, I hope they know.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What a Day!!!!

Today was not a good day for me. I go to school in the afternoon at usual and i did not feel really well so i could not really concentrate in class at all. Something was in my mind all day that i just wanted to go home and rest. My boyfriend picks me up afterschool everyday. He is in the fourth year of university now so it is good that we can go to school and go back home together. We did some grocery shopping on the way home. We went to Asian Market that located on 17 AVE SE and i live downtown so it usuually takes me 15 minutes to get home from there. So my boyfriend drove me home by Edmonton Trail today and he had to make a left turn on 7 Ave to get to my house at the very end of the street. At that time he didnt really see there was a Police officer standing right at the corner of the street. So his car was pulled over. Then the police came to us and asked for ID and driver lisence. He said that my boyfriend had just made an illegal turn that we didnt even know. He could make a turn but not during rush hour. We did many times before and didnt get catch. So the police gave us a Fine ticket for that "illegal turn" and it costs $180. I was so pissed at that time. My boyfriend and I said to each other that we will never go by that street again and if you drive, there is a lot of polices around downtown for example in front of my house, theres always polices who stand there and give people speeding ticket. So be CAREFUL.

No comments: