About Me

Hi everyone, I guess im gonna tell you guys a lil bit about myself since im new in this school. Im from VIETNAM. I'm nice, but don't mess with me. Skinny but very well fed. Can't dance but love to.. Seem busy but technically only work on the weekends. Talkative but very shy. hahha...ok I lied. I'm not shy either. Know lots of people but have very few friends. Can't always be there for my friends and family, but love them so very much, I hope they know.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sister's Birthday

January 20, 2008
Yesterday was my little sister's birthday, she just turned 19. That day I took her out for lunch and had Pho (very tasty vietnamese noodle soup). After lunch we went over to a friend's house and continued the celebration. There was more food and we had chocolate cake, I would have preferred Taro cake more but I did not get to choose since it was not my birthday. After dinner we watched a couple of movies and went home around 11. It was a good day, I had fun.

No comments: