
I had a very good time in class today. I had chance to make more friends like Cady, Jennifer, Anna, Moza and Chenzhi. I was suprized because many people in this class think that i am chinese. In fact, i am not. We discussed about grammar today. It was a good exercise that each of us had to take turn to explain to the rest of the group about tenses. I found it very useful for my grammar because to be as a teacher, we could understand more about how to use the tenses and when we can use them appropriately. Hope you guys all enjoy it and nice to be friends with all of you.
1 comment:
hi,Nina! I am Anna. Have u found that Zalfa always mistakes you for me? Maybe we looks like sisters. Haha...Today Zalfa said she loved my blog on class. I am sure she mean your blog. Your blog is soooo beautiful! I love your blog too.
Post a Comment