About Me

Hi everyone, I guess im gonna tell you guys a lil bit about myself since im new in this school. Im from VIETNAM. I'm nice, but don't mess with me. Skinny but very well fed. Can't dance but love to.. Seem busy but technically only work on the weekends. Talkative but very shy. hahha...ok I lied. I'm not shy either. Know lots of people but have very few friends. Can't always be there for my friends and family, but love them so very much, I hope they know.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008


As we can see that the weather is getting better and we can feel Spring in the air. Spring begins in the northern countries around the months of March, April, May.The northern hemisphere begins to warm significantly, causing new plant growth to "spring forth", giving the season its name. Snow begins to melt and everything is getting better after a horrible winter. Spring is my favourite time of the year. It is not too cold or too hot. It's cool (like Hassan:)). The spring season is cheerful and colorful, budding and blossoming with new life. It is a beautiful season that captivates the senses. You will get to see many flowers, especially the cherry blossom. The city will become "green" again and the world is coming back to life. Everyone is getting ready for Spring and Summer which are the best seasons of the year and i am very excited too. Although i will go back my country on July, i still want to spend the nicest time in Calgary. We have planned so many things to do already and i will try my best to achieve it because i don't want to miss the best seasons. We will go camping, canoeing...hiking and i hope everyone can enjoy the nice weather too especially in Calgary because it is not too long. It's Spring guys, enjoy it.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hi, Nina! I am glad to be the first person who leave comment to you in this blog. My favourite season is summer. Because I live in the south of China, I get used to hot weather. In fact,the major reason is that it is easy for me to lose weight in summer. Hehe, I always dream to be slender.

joy said...

hey nina. You like spring, right? I'm crazy about spring, especially, everything turn green; everything is flourish. But here calgary's spring isn't nice right?
haha^-^ May be I miss my hometown too much.