About Me

Hi everyone, I guess im gonna tell you guys a lil bit about myself since im new in this school. Im from VIETNAM. I'm nice, but don't mess with me. Skinny but very well fed. Can't dance but love to.. Seem busy but technically only work on the weekends. Talkative but very shy. hahha...ok I lied. I'm not shy either. Know lots of people but have very few friends. Can't always be there for my friends and family, but love them so very much, I hope they know.

Thursday, March 13, 2008


It is getting late and i dont think i can sleep tonight because i took a very long nap after shcool this afternoon. Just found this song. Listening to it bring me to the past. Flashback quickly shows me the beautiful memories, so lively, unforgettable.

3 comments:

Anna said...

This melody is so familiar to me. There is a Chinese song called “catch the dream" has the same melody as this one.

sunshine said...

Hey baby, I hope you had a nice weekend!you are creative, and you are always come up with new things.

keep on baby,hahahaha

G-chenz said...

When I listened to this song, it also got me to the back and a lot of good memory came into my mind.
The song has also a chinese edition! I love both of them!