
Hi guys:) Since some people in the class ask me how to put make up on, today i will show you the easiest way to have a perfect eyes make up which does not take much of your time.
First apply your highlight color to your brow bone and the lid. This color is usually shimmery. Apply just a dab to the duct of the eye. This will help wake you up and draw more attention to your eyes. Second, use an eye crease brush and start on the outer corner of the eye and sweep the mid tone into the crease of the eye. Go back in a circular motion to blend with the highlight color. This shadow is almost always a matte and should be a shade or two darker then your skin tone. Next, apply the contour color by starting on the outer corner again and go along the lash line, about two-thirds of the way. Then go back up and into the crease and blend with the mid tone. It should look like a side ways V but very well blended. Finish by sweeping across the bottom lashes for a nice neutral look. I hope this article can show you basicly how to put on eyes make up. When i first started to put make up on, i used these steps as well. All the best guys.
4 comments:
I think I am not good at make up because I saw a lot of resource about make up, but I still cannot do it very well.
That looks perfect though it is useless for me
Anyway, I won't forget that day you got beautiful eyes make up.
That is really beautiful~~~
you did that?? I did not notice......
i learned how to make up eyes, thanks a lot, i will try by myself.
Post a Comment