About Me

Hi everyone, I guess im gonna tell you guys a lil bit about myself since im new in this school. Im from VIETNAM. I'm nice, but don't mess with me. Skinny but very well fed. Can't dance but love to.. Seem busy but technically only work on the weekends. Talkative but very shy. hahha...ok I lied. I'm not shy either. Know lots of people but have very few friends. Can't always be there for my friends and family, but love them so very much, I hope they know.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine Day


Valentine's Day or Saint Valentine's Day is a holiday celebrated on February 14. In North America and Europe, it is the traditional day on which lovers express their love for each other by sending Valentine's cards, presenting presents. In my country, we just started to celebrate this day in recent years. For me, it not really an inportant day because i dont usually celebrate it since i lived very far from my boyfriend the last three years. I moved here last year but i spent my Valentine day back in Vietnam so probably i can say this is my first Valentine together with my boyfriend. How excited!

3 comments:

Satomi said...

Hi nina=)
it s the first time to comment to your blag isnt it?
(or did i leave a comment before..?)
anyway,,
im interested in vietnamese food!
do you know a good vietnamese restaurant in Calgary?
if so, maybe we can go together sometime in the future!(because i need your help and recommendation!haha)
let me know if you are interested!

have a great reading break=)

Anna said...

Is that means you have been in a long-distance relationship for three years? And now you two finally get together. So romantic!!! The last three years must be very hard for you. Love is the strongest but fragilest thing in the world. Not every one can afford long-distance relationship. You are brave! Best wishes to you and your boyfriend!

sunshine said...

Woooooooow, I envy you because you were able to keep your relationship for three years although you are far away.You are Cooooooooooool. keep in touch